Artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

*Most of the Artifacts bellow are located in the Topkapi Museum in Turkey*

Attention: Some people have pointed out that the pictures bellow are fake while others have pointed out that they are real. My advice is to view the pictures in caution as they may or may not have been real. However I have not been given proof as too if the pictures bellow are fake as they were also placed in a popular museum, so I advise everyone to view with caution, Jazakullah khair.

Note: I have removed the picture of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) grave. While researching the picture of the grave actually belonged to Him, I found that some of the pictures pointed out that the grave was the Prophet (PBUH)’s. But further along I found that one website pointed about that the grave did not belong to the Prophet (PBUH). Because of the unsureness if the picture belongs to the grave of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) I will be removing that picture. Jazakullah khair to Arsalan for pointing that out.

MV: Aselamualaikum my dudes!

In an attempt of searching for something new to post, I found a picture of Prophet Muhammad'(PBUH)s sandal (on facebook of course). So a thought came in mind, well first I was just repeatedly thinking, “this is so cool”. Once that was over I started searching for other artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I found many but they were all scattered in different sites, so what I then planned to do was put a lot of them on my site, as they are truly “really cool”.

Enjoy…

This is so cool! Prophet Muhammad’s sandal.

Prophet Muhammad’s Sword

Muhammad’s(pbuh) letter to the Muqawqas, Topkapi Palace Museum, Istanbul

Prophet Muhammad’s Tooth

Prophet Muhammad’s Bow

Prophet Muhammad’s Cloths

Prophet Muhammad’s Footprint

Cave of Hira

The Prophet’s (PBUH) Grave

Various Belongings

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Categories: Islamic History/Expansion

Author:The Muslim Voice (Saad)

Creator - TheMuslimVoice.com. As a Muslim I love to educate, motivate and communicate with Muslims in the community. I want to inspire others to do good. I love my faith, Islam and want to further help spread this deen in a productive and active environment.

60 Comments on “Artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)”

1. April 7, 2010 at 9:54 PM #

Prophet Muhammad’s Footprint ???

2. Humara
    April 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM #

Mashallah and thank you very much

3. Alptug
    April 24, 2010 at 1:08 AM #

Selamun Aleykum

Thank you so much. There are those of us that cant afford to make the destination to view such precious items. These pictures have given me a mind blowing experience. What a joy!!! Thanks you.!!!

4. June 22, 2010 at 5:43 PM #

these items just make me think about life in the time of the Prophet(SAW) WOW MASHALLAH!!!!!

5. raqib66
    June 27, 2010 at 3:39 AM #

Can we see pic of the Prophet.’s’hair at the Hajrat Bal Mosque in Kashmir?

6. July 16, 2010 at 6:18 PM #

Mash’Allah, tabarakAllah. Jazak Allahu khair for this wonderful display of the prophet Muhammad’s (saws) artifacts. I think this post is better than what you originally had in mind…I have never seen the Prophet Muhammad’s (saws) sandals before, but have been inspired by them. I even named my wordpress blog after them! It’d be great if you could stop by and visit my blog as well! Keep up the good work brother!

7. Zubair Ali Khan
    July 20, 2010 at 6:11 AM #

Masha allah…how sacred the mubarak pictures of the Nabi Muhammeds belongings look…may i ask tho…the footprint of the Nabi…it is the very 1st time i see that, where is it housed?In regards to the rest im very impressed and inspired because the pictures depict the lifestyle of the Nabi..Ya Allah how simple yet how we complain today

8. khaleel khawar
    August 27, 2010 at 1:20 AM #

molla ya sally wasalm daymenn abaaden
    alla habeebeka hayer al khalqy kullamyhe

9. Farid
    August 30, 2010 at 6:17 PM #

asalam aalaikoum
    can you please tel me where can we see all the prophete (sala alha aalihe ousalam)Belongings .
    thank you.

10. Abdullahi Bilya Rogo
    October 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM #

Masha’Allh Tabarakallah

11. Crusader
    November 9, 2010 at 8:01 AM #

His tooth? His hair? His clothes? His foot print? But you can’t show his face? Are you people seriously this nuts?! Face the truth. Muhammed was a jew. He embraced Judism, yet altered it to suit his own desires. He personally killed hundreds of innocent muslims and had thousands executed. He was a murderer. His wife, (the longest and who was with him till death) he married when she was 8 and consimated the marraige when she was 9, making him a pedophile. Any religion that advocates the death of another is a gutter religion. What is wrong with you people? If Allah does exist, may she have mercy on your ignorant and misguilded souls. And stop cutting off peoples heads you animal bastards. Thank you, have a nice day.

12. November 9, 2010 at 2:45 PM #

Aselamulaikum to the Above Commenter^

Could you first please provide me evidence of where you have received the false information so I could clarify your misunderstandings, Thanks.

13. November 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM #

subhan allah sarkar ki aamad marhaba

14. shabaz khan
    December 14, 2010 at 6:17 AM #

Subhan Allah…alfaz nhi hai mera pass…awesome…

15. hamida
    December 14, 2010 at 11:44 AM #

salaams.i’ve actually seen these at the topkapi palace and i was just so awe-struck. i was near to tears. it’s so amazing!

16. hamida
    December 14, 2010 at 11:57 AM #

fao: the crusader,

people loves the prophet during his s time so much, that when his hair fell out, they would pick it up and keep it. every precious thing they could keep, they would because that’s how precious he was to them. we don’t have any pictures etc, because there were none produced at the time – simple. why is that so hard to understand? let me see you produce a picture from that century. are you trying to tell me that we can produce an image with just a hair or footprint?

you call us nuts for believing what we believe. we don’t call you nuts for believing that jesus is the son of god. it’s just simply what you believe. if you can show me where in the bible it says this, then people may not call you nuts. because as far as my knowledge goes, nowhere in the bible does it say that jesus is the son of god. be free to refute. please.

lastly, please don’t take any offence in anything that i have said. it is a mere question you brought up, that i felt a need to answer.

17. mohamedshafiu
    December 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM #

Brother seriously i am telling, pls remove all these pics, these all are fake pics, not our Prophet’s. I am a student studying in Madinah Islamic University.

mobile: 00966542067601

salam

18. December 20, 2010 at 2:42 PM #

Aselamulaikum to the above commenter^

Jazakullah khair for your concern. I have been told from people that the pictures are fake but at the same time I have been told they are real. But also I have never actually have been received proof if the pictures above are not real, though this is true, I will add a caution note above as there is still a percent chance it might have been true.

19. shahid
    December 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM #

assalamualaikum i have been watching this image.it is something in my lifetime i imAGINE. i hope this are the prophets belongings allah knows best and if they are real belongings of the prophet it is what an experience.what a beutiful sandals prophet got.i am blown away that we get to see our prophets belongings

20. Ceyhun
    December 21, 2010 at 3:10 AM #

Salamu aleykum. Thanks very much for pictures. But once i want to know where is this place. i want to see them realy. Please write to my e-mail adress. thanks. Salamu aleykum

21. Proud to be a Muslim
    January 1, 2011 at 6:29 AM #

SUBHAN ALLAH.Ihave no words to explain

22. Proud to be a Muslim
    January 1, 2011 at 6:48 AM #

some people leave very nice comments and some very rude.they actually don’t know the truth of almighty ALLAH and Prophet(p.b.u.h).may all of them become true Muslims i’ll always pray for them.we respect all the religions and in turn they should also respect ours.if they don’t have believe in it than its okay but they have no right to say wrong things about our religion islam ,and for our muslims brothers tolerate it coz islam is the name of tolerance but at the same way it does not mean that they say wrong and wrong about Allah and PROPHET (P.B.U.H) AND ALLAH knows better and he is ALMIGHTY

23. Suyuti
    January 6, 2011 at 1:14 PM #

Salam,

The claims about the belongings being fake are sweep generalisations made without any evidence.
    Many of the Hairs and relics of the Prophet are established through sanads, just like Hadiths are.
    Furthermore if many righteous scholars have accepted such things as the Prophetic sandals and a museum has held these, then I see no reason to doubt them.
    However many people do fake things so people should beware.

Wa salam

24. January 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM #

Walaikum Asalam^

Thanks Jazakullah khair for clearing that up. I didn’t know that the artifacts were confirmed by the scholars, some pointed out that they were fake so I had a little doubt on them, thanks again =)

25. shaik ibad
    January 11, 2011 at 11:13 AM #

salamwalcum thanks to show tis pictures mashallaha nice pics ….

26. shesh
    January 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM #

salaam
    congrats to uplode this holy and rare very very nice and a wonderful collection of the articles related to Huzur S.A.W. first of all i want to tell that i m a hindu guy, but would like to tell to all the world specially to those who crtisize islam amd the great prophet Huzur S.A.W . that they should study the teachings of huzur S.A.W carefully and they will find a very pure and holy and true way. mohammad S.A.W is not a prophet of any perticuler religion ,, he is a prophet of huminity and peace.
    as far as is the question of all mighty Allah ,,, i will just tell that in every religion of this whole planet Allah is every where in all the religions Only the name is diffrent . but the work is same and qualities also are the same .. i dont know y some people are fighting for a one same factor with diffrent names ,,,

i just want to tell my dear friend crusader that please stop abusing great soles of the earth and start spreading love and peace…….

27. January 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM #

alhandulillah lot of thanks

28. Liamsi
    February 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM #

assalamu alaikum,

you have taken lots of pain to collect and show case the belongings of Prophet Muhammed (S A W) There is one small doubt about the swords belonging to the prophet – Our Prophet(saw) spent his entire life not accumulating any material possessions. But the sword attributed to be his belonging is studded with precious stones… this does not add up. Think about it. If it was given to our Prophet (SAW) as a gift then by his very generous nature he would have gifted it to someone who is in need. Also the scabbard is made of GOLD!.do you think our Prophet(SAW) who lived such a simple life and set an example to all humanity would have such an expensive and grand sword? Think about it. Rest of his belongings look to be real. Allah Knows best!

29. February 2, 2011 at 6:56 PM #

Walaikum Asalam,

Thanks for your concerns. I understand what your trying to say and like I said many have pointed out that the items are not true and some have said they are, however all of the items were found in the musuem I believe so if one of them is perhaps wrong all of them have a chance of being wrong and vice versa so like I said view the items with caution. Allah Knows Best

30. Liamsi
    February 3, 2011 at 12:51 AM #

I understand that we have to look with caution. Logic says that at least there can be positive ambiguity about the sword encrusted with Gems and having a golden scabbard. It just deifies what we understand of our Prophet(S A W).We as viewers should exercise caution and apply our minds.Allah Knows Best.
    Keep up the good work. May Allah be pleased with our work!

31. Mohammed Sameer Menon ( revert to Islam)
    February 7, 2011 at 8:03 PM #

My dear sisters and brothers in Islam,

Subhanallah ! These artifacts may belong to our beloved Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) or may be fake. Let us not debate on these. Does it make a difference what the sword of our beloved Prophet(pbuh)looked like or how was the shape his sandals or whether the hair was truly his.Yes we do love to imitate our beloved prophet (pbuh) in the way he dressed his beard etc. But are we truly practicing his Sunnah and the Deen he gave us. More than being in awe looking at the belongings which we do not even know whether they actually belonged to our beloved Prophet (pbuh)I believe it is more important to understand the essence of the great religion he gave us and follow and practice it to the best of your ability. Let us not be among those who sanctified the belongings of their priests and saints including their blood and their whole dead bodies and glorified them.
    “Oh people of the straight path hold on to the Glorious Qu’ran and the true sunnah the only means to salvation.

YES I DO BELIEVE THAT THESE ARTIFACTS AND OBJECT DO BRING A RUSH OF BLOOD IN OUR VEINS. THATS DUE TO OUR DEEP LOVE FOR OUR BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) BUT MORE IMPORTANT IS WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE.

I apologise in advance if I have hurt anyone in the process. Its ust a humble comment.

Jazak Allah

Was Salaam,
    Sameer

32. Asim Shahrez
    February 12, 2011 at 4:55 AM #

i don’t have words and i am speechless seeing these precious and awful things. only one can know the value of these things who love Mohammad(PB UH). I m very much shaken and want to visit myself on all places where my Nabi Karim stayed and visited. I Do believe one day i will make it possible.

Ameen

33. Ahshiq eh rasool
    March 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM #

astakfurulla, Nosabillah hai @crusader above comment….how can you be so foolish to say such awful things about out beloved Prophet SAW, may Allah SWT deal with you accordingly. Our Rasool was the best of creations in the world, he is perfect in every way and all muslums aspire to be like him- All this is beyond your comprehionsion.

Allhuma sale alla muhammadin wa alla alay muhammad kama sala tah, alla ibraheema wa alla ale ibraheema inaka humeedum mujeed…

Ya Rasoolulal salam alaika

34. April 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM #

its not a joke..plzz remove all the photos of muhammad..plzzz

35. April 16, 2011 at 8:02 PM #

wonderfull site

36. shanavas
    April 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM #

thanks

Ya Rasoolulal salam alaika

37. Shaheeda
    July 6, 2011 at 11:03 AM #

Im a revert alhamduLILLAH. I researched the Islamic faith with a fine toothcomb. “CRUSADER” and people like her have been soo mislead and indoctrinated to hate Muslims it really sad! Churches and synagogues spend trillions of dollars producind “haters” just like crusader. Do yourself a favour and research the origins of Islam and the lie that is christianity and judaism. Put aside all the vitriol and sincerely ask God Almighty to guide you towards the truth.I became a Muslim by finding out thatthebible says that God is ONE! That Jesus spoke of prophet Mohammed succeeding him as the next and final prophet. The Quran says seeing they see not nor do they hear and unto US they will not return

38. Mureed
    July 14, 2011 at 8:45 AM #

Salaams
    Mashallah Beautiful

The Sword was gilded and encrusted after the death of the prophet (saw). If you have ever been to Topkapi Palace you will notice that alot of the artifacts have been plated with gold and covered with gems. Im not sure if it was a form of preservation or just to make it look good when put on display but i believe it to be the sword of the Prophet (saw)

Alot of the Relics in Topkapi were originally gifts to the Prophet Muhammed (saw) from the Turks. Its said that it was during the Arabic Conquest (1517) that Sultan Salim I sent all the relics related to the Prophet (saw) to Topkapi Palace. Where they also hold the Keys to Kaaba, the gutters of the Kaaba, the casing of the Black Stone (Hacerü’l-Esved), the Door of Repentance, and the swords of the prophet’s

I personally do not question any of these marvelous and beautiful relics

Mawlaya Salli Wassalim da-Iman Abadan Ala Habi Bika Khairil Khalqi Kullimi

39. July 24, 2011 at 9:11 AM #

Assalaam Alaikum, now its clear that these pics are false.

See the website of Shaikh Munajjid, famous saudi scholar, his islamqa website states about prophet’s sword seee

Pls fear allah, this might be a lie on prophet peace be upon him if these are false. So why you keep them just to impress people.

The most surprising thing is that the one who posted these pics dosnt know where these things are kept. So its clear that its false.

mohamed shafiu
    mohamedshafiu@live.com
    00966542067601
    Saudi Arabia

Assalaam alaikum

40. kamar Sohail Abbottabab
    July 26, 2011 at 3:28 AM #

i have been visit so many time in turkey. but unfortunatley could not visit to see these holy belonging to prophet pbuh. thanks for you to able me watch these things in my life.

kamar sohail
    Abbootabad
    riyadh

41. John
    August 30, 2011 at 10:47 AM #

I truly respect your love and respect you all of you have even for a disbeliever.

Well Can i get a clarification for my doubts:
    1. prophet Muhmmad (please be peace upon him) killed in all how many bad people ?

2.Also can this be clarified that as at the END Allah is going to justify each and every soul , than why prophet killed people even when Allah is going to justify ?

3.All those who were killed by prophet Muhmmad (please be peace upon him), were strictly anti Muslim. I mean did they practiced exactly opposite to every sentence said in holy Qur’an ? If yes than then i should say that’s not possible. They might have done at least single act of goodness single act of good things said in Qur’an. in their entire life. At least when they were child.
    Now if they were cruel since they all were born , then that is clearly not their fault. If someone could have corrected them when they were child they would not have grown so.
    Because they were grown with the belief in their surroundings they in all are innocent and their surrounding is the actual culprit who should have been punished.
    Can U justify this ?

Please reply to my above 3 queries in exact order , with a to the point explanations?
    I am an atheist and I respect almighty if he is their.

42. September 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM #

@ Brother John,

I am a poor fellow with little knowledge to quote from Holy Quran and authentic Ahadeeth (Plural of Hadeeth). I am not a good writer either who can reply your questions with solid “Point to Point” answers. But, for sure, I know all the replies of your questions based on Holy Quranic verses and authentic Ahadeeth (Plural of Hadeeth).

I had been waiting to see other knowledgeable persons’ answers who can quote from Holy Quran and Ahadeeth and can satisfy you. But, there were very few visitors who visited this blog since your questions. As I am optimistic that for you are a person who respect other religion despite of being an Atheist and understand logical discussions. I am, therefore, trying to help you with a small e-book. If you really want to get the logical answers of your questions, may I request you humbly to manage some time to read this e-book containing some 200 pages. I can assure you, Brother John, many of your other doubts (unexpressed) will also be clarified when you will finish that e-book, certainly if Allah permits.

I don’t know how to attach a PDF with this reply. I don’t know your mail address either. May I kindly request you to send a mail in my mail address so that I can send you the PDF. It’s only of 750 KB.

My email ID: javedkaisar@yahoo.com
    Javed.kaisar@bracmail.net

I am eagerly waiting for your mail for I can send you the e-book. May Allah guides us all in the right path. Ameen.

Sincerely,

Captain Javed Kaisar (retd)

43. Adnan
    September 10, 2011 at 1:32 PM #

Is there any verfiable scientific or historic proof that these artifacts belong or was used by Prophet Mohamed?Have these been carbon dated.?Without such proof how can a person believe that these belonged or was used by the Prophet?I will much appreciate if any one can shed some light or answer the querries I have mentioned.

44. azhar
    November 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM #

my name azhar I am learning about Our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) i have learned a lot and i am very happy to see these pictures marshalla. Have any More pics of the grave.
    Any other pictures i have missed please email me, thank you keep these website. May allah grant you paradise.

45. Yunis
    December 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM #

May Allah Bless one who published these

46. January 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM #

“pls remove all these pics, these all are fake pics”
    mohamedshafiu December 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM #

Shaifiu, it’s up to your Allah whether these pics displease Him or not, don’t you think? Unless you consider yourself Allah?

I abhor religious fanatics. They’re insufferable arrogant.

—–

About the artifacts: most of the ones shown here are on display in the Topkapi Palace Museum, so they are considered officially recognized Muhammad artifacts. They may be fakes (I think they are), but the Turks take them serious. So they are at least not something some blogger has photo-shopped.

The artifacts are said to have been carbon-dated, and that they are from the 7th century, but not exactly. Which means that they could have been made a few years after Muhammad’s death, and also a few years before his birth. But even if they were manufactured during his lifetime, there is no way to prove that they belonged to him. He was not the only man walking around in that region, you know.

We have seen in Christianity that there exist more than one skull of John the Baptist, more than one Jesus shroud, and a couple of thousand (!) nails and just as much wood splinters from his cross. It’s quite naive to believe for one hundred percent that the artifacts above belonged to the Prophet. What makes them interesting, is mostly that they originate from his era. And yes, if the Prophet ever existed, he may have worn sandals just like these. They don’t look like poor man’s foot wear, so it may have been the shoes that well-to-do merchants and priests wore. Or a highly regarded prophet.

The hairs? People at the time may have kept his loose or cut-off hairs, and after their death, their belongings may have perished with them. In some war destruction, or a natural disaster, you name it. It needed just one swindler from the 13th or 16th century to say: ‘I inherited the true hairs of the Prophet, keep them in a shrine so they will never get lost’, and the false hairs would live on through the years and end up in the Top Kapi Museum. I mean, it’s simply too easy to falsify such artifacts.

I have read accounts of Muslims: ‘It’s true! The hairs of the Prophet are still growing!’
    But who has witnessed this happening? Where are the film recordings? Above all, why aren’t the hairs in the vials YARDS long by now? Does the Museum cut them once in a while, to keep the miracle shrouded in mystique? But why would they do that? The proof of a real miracle would only strengthen the Islamic faith, after all. ‘Show the growing hairs to the people, so they will all convert to the faith!’

A DNA test on hairs, sandals, clothes and turbans. This would be VERY difficult: centuries of contamination. But if such test was possible, one would at least know whether these three objects belonged to the one and same man, or not. But I could not find any information on it, and I feel that Islamic clericals will never allow for it.
    I’m afraid that this means that they don’t want to know the outcome of the test…

It is such details that makes it hard for an agnostic to take religions like Islam and Christianity serious. We are living on a very material and rational planet, having ‘Faith’ is simply not convincing enough, not for me it isn’t.
    ‘Blind faith in God’, religious people do not realize how blinding that is…

47. Shadab
    February 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM #

Masha allah…..Thank you Brother

48. Abdella Ahmed
    February 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM #

Peace be upon on you My Muslim
    Brother & Sister. I have to say one thing what make our religion is perfect because we don’t worship with idol or Human being in clued ed prophet Mohamed( pubh) to me there is no stuff we can clams our prophet stuff some people to benefit for there own fame or money they make our religion Huge set back they are” infidels” one bad fish can run the whole river

49. Aleyna
    June 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM #

Bismillah.
    Seriously, the next person who comes along and convinces you guys that my prophet alaihisalaam was the 1st ever person to own a bentley, y’all would probably go, “cool!”
    FACT : the prophet was never attracted to the jewels of this world. His alahissalaam reward is jannatul firdaws inshaaAllah. The swords looks just like something from the ottoman empire, the sandal looks like its made in pakistan, btw… What happened to the other pair, surely you don’t believe the prophet sallallahu alaihi wassallam had only 1 half of a pair of sandals???
    They probably used animal bone as needles, as fine needles wernt invented at the time of the prophet pbuhs, so he couldn’t have worn any soft, finely woven clothing. I have yet to come across of an authentic hadith where the prophet alaihissalaam left any single item behind ( I know that he left a sword which prior to the prophet’s ownership belonged to a companion) that people are showcasing…. As far as I’m concerned, my prophet sallallahu alaihi wassallam left the most coolest thing behind, EVER!!! And you don’t need to visit museums to experience it. That would be (Drum rolls, please) the QURAN!! & ofcourse, dear muslims there is the sunnah also… So I urge you and myself to love and live with those two belongings of my beloved prophet pbuhs, and stop insulting such a humble man by associating him with these ridiculous fancy items!

50. Aleyna
    June 8, 2012 at 10:48 PM #

JohnAugust 30, 2011 at 10:47 AM #

Well Can i get a clarification for my doubts:

Can U justify this ?

I am an atheist and I respect almighty if he is their.

Captain Javed Kaisar (retd)September 6, 2011 at 12:58 AM #

@ John

I don’t consider you a disbeliever, I consider you a person seeking the truth; May the creator guide you.. Ameen.

Bismillah

1) I don’t know.

The kaafirs (disbelievers) that had died as a result of wars against the prophet peace be upon his soul deserved it, and deserve worse I.e. Hell fire, for their arrogance, and killing innocent human beings just because they refused to worship their idols. Do you know just how much they hurt & totured the early muslims? These early muslims just tolorated it, for years and years and so did the prophet peace be upon him. The had to flee from their homeland, yet the kaafir oppressors hunted them down and tried claiming them back using every dirty trick in the book. A young kid was made to watch as his mum and dad was tortured to death infront of him, then the kaafirs taunted the kid… It was only when Allah had ordered war against these infidels that the prophet peace be upon him obeyed Allah’s command… So your question is irrelevant to the whole story, if only you knew. The kaafirs killed soo many innocent human beings without batting an eye lid.

2) Because dying itself is not punishment enough. Allah is the most Just Judge. Every single soul will on that day be judged as to what they did.. Your criteria for entering hell fire for all eternity is disbelief. No matter who you are, if you deny your creator, then on that day your creator will deny you. The kaafirs died at a state of disbelief, its only common sense that they burn in hell along with satan and hitler and (maybe bush lol) whoever befriends satan: well expect to get burned!£

3) Allah is most forgiving HOWEVER, you have to ask for forgiveness, repent, believe in the almighty, his messengers, the last day, the angels and the Quran

Children who die ALL enter paradise no matter what background or faith they’re from. Yes, Evil people may have thought they’ve done some good so they either got paid their wages in this world, OR… The prophet pbuhs said, ” the biggest loser on the day of judgement is the one who thinks he has done good in the world…” …I can’t remember exactly word for word but basically a person who has done good in the world would find himself in hell cause he refused to believe! What a shame!

I haven’t given any actual quotes for that I’m sorry, its almost 4am where I live but I hope I managed to answer something.

51. June 20, 2012 at 4:27 AM #

@ John

Ans-1)Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) killed only 1 man namely Abu Jahal. He killed him because Abu Jahal swore that he will kill The Prophet Of Islam (peace be upon him). Abu Jahl Was hit by a spear which prophet of islam (peace be upon him) threw in a battle field And due to which Abu Jahal died a few days after it.

Ans-2)The prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) killed Abu Jahal for his protection and not due to his enimity.

Ans-2)Abu Jahal was the biggest enemy of the prophet of islam (peace be upon him) and the prophet of islam (peace be upon him) attacked on him for his defence and Abu Jahal was one of the gretest enemies of islam. He did exactly the opposite what the prophet of islam (peace be upo him) did. And that spear just made a small scratch on his neck due to which he became mad and started wondering like a mad bull. People told him that it is an ordinary scratch but Abu Jahal would reply “do you know who has made this scratch? The prophet of islam (peace be upon him) has made this scratch.”

52. June 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM #

@Aleyna and everyone else:

This was a post that didn’t take much effort and is not even on our top posts done. If fact the only reason it is still up is because we’ve heard from several reports that these are accurate.

But still, TheMuslimVoice has a lot more too offer then this, this post isn’t even our priority. Instead of commenting on this controversial topic can you all check out the other articles that we have worked hard on, the ones that we have actually written or shared our experience, those are the articles on this site that we’ve actually done a lot for. This post is really old and not worth discussing. For all our latest articles check out our home page!

53. Mafuse shah
    July 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM #

Guys,im really kala. ive got a full moon so eid mubarak BLAD. You wont eb able tot see me in the nightr cause im really kala.watch this mgic trick,my face disapearses cause tis kala

54. Ali
    August 18, 2012 at 11:24 AM #

In conclusion, it is not important what Muslims with half knowledge think.
    The prophet was of great importance both his message and his sunnah.
    It is alright if you use your common sense and reasoning to have a balance view of the religion based on logic. Ihope you see the light of truth.

55. Ramankhan Nawfal
    November 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM #

@ crusader.. if pictures of the prophet was available then it would have been in books n newspapers everywhere, and surely some of it would have been in dustbin like the picture of the idol or jesus.. everything has been already calculated man… Allah knows best.

56. April 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM #

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

57. MUSLIM
    May 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM #

Assalam o alaikum and JazakAllah khair for the nice post but i want to make a request.You have mentioned “Prophet Muhammad’s Sandal”….please write “PBUH” or “SAW” with it because it doesn’t look appropriate….Just a request please don’t take it offensive.JazakAllah khair.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Internet Marketing Prophet. | EvilHoff.com - April 4, 2010

[...] Artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) « The Muslim Voice [...]

2. Which Are the Best Choices of Baby Muslim Girl Name? - April 25, 2010

[...] Artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) « The Muslim Voice [...]

3. Muhammad muslum | Awseeds - May 27, 2011

[...] Artifacts of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) « The Muslim VoiceAnd also, for the first time ever a book has been released with over 600 pictures of belongings from including Prophet Muhammad and other Prophets!  To check that out click here. [...]