Al-Maghrib Institute Opening In Dubai

MV: Al-Maghrib is all around the globe SubhanAllah!

Message from Muhammad Alshareef (Al-Maghrib founder):

“{Annoucement} AlMaghrib Institute’s New City and Country is: DUBAI, UAE!

I’ll be teaching their first seminar, Seerah ~ the Shepherds Path. All praise is due to Allah.

A special word of thanks to the Islamic Affairs Department, Dubai Government, and all those who worked to make this a reality. You are the pioneers, and I pray that a copy of all the khayr and ilm that flows from this initiative will be yours on the day of Resurrection. Ameen.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Categories: Islam Today (Media)

Author:The Muslim Voice (Saad)

Creator - TheMuslimVoice.com. As a Muslim I love to educate, motivate and communicate with Muslims in the community. I want to inspire others to do good. I love my faith, Islam and want to further help spread this deen in a productive and active environment.

6 Comments on “Al-Maghrib Institute Opening In Dubai”

1. Maria
    August 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM #

where exactly is it opening? and when? where can we get the details from?

2. Radhiya Ahmed
    September 23, 2012 at 11:20 PM #

Assalaamu alaikum! Pls v need to know about the courses offered ! Where and when?

3. September 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM #

Please check this: http://almaghrib.org/seminars

4. X
    December 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM #

Alhamdulillah! Just when I thought all hope is lost for Dubai, I find Al-Maghrib at Maghrib. For real! Every time I leave my hotel room, I tell myself “Dubai is dead”… It’s my first time here and all it’s done for me is reduce my Iman.

Yesterday, immediately after praying salatul-maghrib, I look up to find the founder & president of Al-Maghrib Institute. Words cant explain how excited I was to meet him so I wont even discuss that here.

I’m optimistic that the staff and students of Al-Maghrib can make a BIG difference in Dubai. Hopefully, all the not-yet-Muslims will start making shahadah, the so called Muslims will wake up, and everyone will become less obsessed with dunya.

After salatul-’Isha’, an old man gave a lecture in Arabic on this same issue. Although I don’t know Arabic, I was able to understand what he was talking about from the words I recognized.

May Allah bless it and make it a source of good for Islam and the Muslims.

PS: If you’re reading this shaykh, please start Al-Maghrib in my country.

5. Shahzadi
    January 6, 2013 at 2:53 AM #

how can i get information for al-maghrib events, seminars or lectures here in Dubai?

6. Doublenn
    July 11, 2014 at 5:57 AM #

Are there any contact details for ?