*Update 3* Found a picture of the day sunrise 🙂
As you can see, ‘At sunrise the sun will rise as just a disc without and radiant beams of light.’
*UPDATE 2* More signs added.
*UPDATE* It seems like some people have been reporting that there WAS a meteor shower yesterday night, oh well lets prepare for the upcoming nights inshAllah!
While nothing is certain, many people and groups have suggested that yesterday (August 11th aka the 23rd night of Ramadan) was in fact Laylatul Qadr!
MV: Also, we should analaze the different signs for Laylatul Qadr while we’re at it!
Signs of Laitul Qadr
The night will be peaceful, neither hot nor cold, with a clear moon shinning but with no rays.
There will be no shooting stars in the night
At sunrise the sun will rise as just a disc without and radiant beams of light.
- One companion of the Prophet reported that on Laitatul Qadr he tasted sea water and it was sweet.
- Rain may fall either during the night or during the day of that night.
- During night the sky will be lightly foggy.
- The sky will be slightly lighted without reflections and without rays.
- The angels and Gabriel all descend down onto earth for many purposes.
- Laylat al-Qadr” A Guaranteed Return on Investment, inshAllah (themuslimvoice.wordpress.com)
- The Night of Your Life: Tafseer of Surah al-Qadr w/ Shaykh Omar Suleiman (themuslimvoice.wordpress.com)